Around here, we rely on Christmas wishlists. I like gifts to be personal and desired so I prefer to shop from a wishlist. And… I am reportedly a hard person to buy for as I’m specific about what I want. We are truly blessed, and I don’t really need anything, but it’s still fun to put together a list of things you want.
- Born Karava booties in Taupe. I love boots and booties and I love Born shoes. They are stylish and comfortable. I need comfort!
- Whimsical Magnolia Bottlebrush Trees. Okay so these are not practical or a need, but I collect bottlebrush trees and I love the earthy colors of these Magnolia trees. Hmm… Large in Blush, Ivory and Blue. Medium in Grey and Blue.
- 2″ Wood Hoop Earrings. I like big earrings and I cannot lie. Yes… I’m known to wear big earrings and I love these.
- UGG Cecile Waterproof Boots. It gets cold and yucky here in Virginia so actually need a decent pair of boots.
- Half Baked Harvest Cookbook. I’ve tried many HBH’s recipes and you can find them on my Pinterest boards. They are the best so I was so super excited to see she has an actual hardcopy cookbook. This would be a great addition to my cookbook collection.
- Michael Stars Shine Tee at anthropologie. I tried this on in the store and I couldn’t bring myself to buy it at full price but man I wish I had!!! I loved the fit of this tee and I love it in black (M/L). I can dress it up or wear it casually.
- 2018 Day Designer Planner. I’ve used this exact planner for the last two years and I so love it. I can keep a visual list of ongoing projects and daily goals all in one place. A must have. I keep an online calendar and this visual planner up-to-date. I’m more of a visual person so this type of planner is more effective for myself.
- Soma Embraceable Pajamas. These pajamas are my absolute favorite. Chip has bought me a pair every Christmas for the last 5 years. Love!
- Fitbit Charge 2 in Navy. I’ve had a Fitbit for a few years. I’ve had the original version and I’ve had two as the first stopped working. After the last one stopped working, I didn’t replace it, but I miss having the daily reminder of how many steps I have or have not taken. Chip has this one and so far is loving it. So… It’s on my wishlist.
- Pilcro Denim Overalls at anthropologie. I wore overalls in college… They were comfortable and practical. I would stuff my paintbrushes in the pockets. Anyhow… I’m loving the new updated more flattering versions like these. BTW… I think they are out of stock online but call any store and if they have them you’ll get free shipping with your anthro perks membership. My friend Nic told me that the NY stores have more stock. hint hint.
- Magnolia Leather Bracelet. This one has been on my wishlist before. I still love it.
- Beanie. The girls and I went shopping last weekend and popped into Lou Lou. I bought one of these beanies for my youngest in ivory. I’m wishing I picked up one for me! They had a ton of color in the store. I think I liked it best in grey.
What’s on your wishlist?